• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group 2 Second Round - West Indies, India, Pakistan, Australia, Bangladesh

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Sammy's catch just then :laugh:

Threw it out of his hands before camera could show that he caught it. Then just starts howling.

Shri

Mr. Glass
More idiotic than the rule is the fact that in both cases the batsmen didn't complete the run so even if one went by the rule it should have been a boundary in both cases.
This was my gripe as well. Its like no one uses their ****ing brain.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Such a terrible match to watch. Some gun catching from Bravo and that awesome Ramdin stumping aside, literally everything was dire.

YorksLanka

International Debutant
Bangladeshi fans really are loyal, i am surprised that with the level of performace their team gives them, they havent set fire to the stands!! Bangladesh have really let themselves down(again)...

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
If the fans are anything like the players they'd drop the match before they'd even come close to lighting it tbh.

ahsanejaz

Cricket Spectator
Pakistan is still favorite to win the World Cup. If we can beat Australia than we can beat any team. ;)

According to me Pakistan and India will qualify for Semi-Final. And the best bowler of the tournament'd be Saeed Ajmal aka The magician. :)

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Yeah but they live close to Kolkata. You would think something would rub off on them considering the proximity.
You'd expect them to be better at it though. They've already produced as many* world class players in 14 years as West Bengal has in 82.

*One.