• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group 2 Second Round - West Indies, India, Pakistan, Australia, Bangladesh

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Nah look, Chris Gayle is a sound bloke. Sounder than some of the ****s you get behind.
**** cricket is **** cricket whether you are an angel like Mother Teresa or a **** like Sledger. Not gonna praise it just because I support India who has players you don't like.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Believe me I don't moan when you don't watch cricket :cool:

What you were watching just then wasn't cricket ftr.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Believe me I don't moan when you don't watch cricket :cool:

What you were watching just then wasn't cricket ftr.
Don't make me invoke some arbitrary grounds for disqualifying you from debating with me. I've seen it done, and think I'm ready to have a crack at it myself.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Don't make me invoke some arbitrary grounds for disqualifying you from debating with me. I've seen it done, and think I'm ready to have a crack at it myself.
You are just overcompensating to catch up on your usual quota of posts annoying me which you would have usually made had you not been banned before, aren't you?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Tamim plumb lbw not given and then hits a **** shot to mid off to get out.

I'm going to bed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Spark clearly there is a filter avoidance exception when cricket this **** is going on.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
For the sake of this tournament, it would have better if Bangladesh had pulled off a win here..But they are playing like total no-hopers..