• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group 1 Second Round - Sri Lanka, England, South Africa, New Zealand, Netherlands

YorksLanka

International Debutant
well done to Sri Lanka just getting over the line but our fielding today resembled mine( and that's not pretty)..we need to pick this up back to what we are usually cabaple of...very impressed by Ali as its first i have seen him play..Not surpised by Hales as from what i have seen of him, he is one of the most overhyped players around..hopefully Buttler will coem to the rescue again...

Woodster

International Captain
Massive wicket for NZ cleaning up Buttler, big blow!Now for Ravi to expand and see us through to a competitive total.

King Pietersen

International Captain
Brumby posed the Ron-key/Ron-chee question earlier, here's another, Dern-batch or Dern-bark? It's always been Dern-batch for me.