• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group 1 Second Round - Sri Lanka, England, South Africa, New Zealand, Netherlands

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good start England, but they will need 180+ for mine, can only see the dew getting worse as the night goes on.

Burgey

With comms saying there's "only been 19 dot balls" in the first seven overs or so, I'd have thought that's actually quite a few? I don't look at these sorts of stats tbh because if you do you miss a third of a T20 innings, but surely 19 dots out of 42-45 balls ain't bad?

Shame Ali got out. Was looking the shizz

Zinzan

I'd go to Munro before Williamson for an over.

He's out, but I suspect we'll be seeing a lot more of this kid in the short-forms.

Woodster

International Captain
I know it's a far reach but if these two at there at the end then 200 is a very real possibility. Equally possible is a mid-order collapse and an under-par 150 scored.