• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group 1 Second Round - Sri Lanka, England, South Africa, New Zealand, Netherlands

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Well, started well, eh?

Plus side is this is making Gilo's application for the test gig head for the reject pile, I suppose.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
T20 cricket: the only format of the game on which you can greenbook your match result bet after one over of the game.

Woodster

International Captain
Yes I think we're right to be pretty low on optimism ahead of this series, but you just never know, the unpredictability of sport is one reason why it keeps us all so interested. England's numbers 4,5 and 6 have to have a big game today, and tournament in general, if we are going to avoid the kind of tournament most of us fear. Really looking forward to seeing Buttler as usual.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Was the definitive word on the pronunciation of his surname, btw?

Some comms prefer ron-key but others going for ron-chee.

Shot from Moeen there. Dorothy.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Danny Morrison. Horrible boundary music.

My ears are bleeding.

**** me. Why did McCullum let England play Amla?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Always so much value down the ground early doors.

Couple of those Ali shots have been beautiful to watch. He looks a good player.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Always so much value down the ground early doors.

Couple of those Ali shots have been beautiful to watch. He looks a good player.
Like a skinny, bearded Trescothick, for my quid.

Pulls like a millionaire who can breathe through his ears & cuts like a sushi chef too.