• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group B First Round - Zimbabwe, Ireland, UAE, Netherlands

James

Cricket Web Owner
Discussion surrounding Group B First Round involving Zimbabwe, Ireland, UAE, Netherlands

Mon Mar 17 (20 ovs)
3rd Match, Qualifying Group B - Ireland v Zimbabwe
Sylhet Stadium Sunny 18 -

Mon Mar 17 (20 ovs)
4th Match, Qualifying Group B - Netherlands v United Arab Emirates
Sylhet Stadium

Wed Mar 19 (20 ovs)
7th Match, Qualifying Group B - Netherlands v Zimbabwe
Sylhet Stadium

Wed Mar 19 (20 ovs)
8th Match, Qualifying Group B - Ireland v United Arab Emirates
Sylhet Stadium

Fri Mar 21 (20 ovs)
11th Match, Qualifying Group B - Zimbabwe v United Arab Emirates
Sylhet Stadium

Fri Mar 21 (20 ovs)
12th Match, Qualifying Group B - Ireland v Netherlands
Sylhet Stadium

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Can we just poach Dockrell before the start of the real tournament? I think it would be the right thing to do.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
I enjoy watching Associate cricket way too much. Give me Ireland, Zimbabwe, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Netherlands, Nepal, PNG and New Zealand* in a tournament any day.

*not saying NZ are associates, just that I need an 8th team to make a tournament and NZ are just so damn good to watch.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
God I love Stirling. Ugly face, ugly bowling, ugly batting. The embodiment of Irish cricket. WAG.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
God I love Stirling. Ugly face, ugly bowling, ugly batting. The embodiment of Irish cricket. WAG.
I don't have huge stocks of memories regarding the way Boof batted, but I can't help but think there's a comparison in there somewhere, no matter how tenuous.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
FFS Joyce. This would be a lot less stressful if he wasn't allergic to hitting boundaries.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
What a game. Reminded me so much of the Zimbabwe-Ireland tie in the 2007 World Cup towards the end there; ever so close to the same result too.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
He actually turned into a proper off spinner for a while there; got picked for Middlesex in a FC game as a bowling allrounder and all. He stopped being impossible to hit off the square in limited overs games though so he's reverted back to the darts.. WAG/C.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Don't get paid out for that. Would just get money back in a tie.
Yeah true, betting agencies tend to just regard the super over as a way of allocating ladder points rather than actually changing the result. We might have got half payouts instead actually although at 2.10 that was basically the same thing as money back anyway. :p