• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FINAL - Germany vs Argentina

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
Not a total surprise this happened with how Argies have defended. Haven't been behind all tournament iirc.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Incredible stat about them never conceding a goal in extra time in any World Cup

if I heard correctly anyway

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Could people stop saying they don't want penalties, in a neutral match I always want penalties, it's fun people.

One of the reasons I hated last World Cup final was we had the worst football ever played, but then we didn't even get the fun of the lottery.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Argentina, was a reply to the post above mine

Anyway, we all know Germany have conceded in extra time at a World Cup :cool:

Last edited:

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
Could people stop saying they don't want penalties, in a neutral match I always want penalties, it's fun people.

One of the reasons I hated last World Cup final was we had the worst football ever played, but then we didn't even get the fun of the lottery.
I'd rather the tournament be decided by a brilliant goal or a mistake than a lottery.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Kroos must be setting some kind of record differential tonight between performance in tournament vs performance in final.