• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FINAL - Germany vs Argentina

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You know I normally don't care about those ***** who don't normally follow football, and in countries that don't. Yet it's going to annoy me a bit when they call this match dull because of the lack of goals. The last final was rightfully called shocking. Yet this one is probably the best in all-round play for a while. 98 was actually quite lifeless, despite goals. So nest since '86?

Should be said though the finals have been remarkably **** since then, but oddly remarkably good before that.

Last edited:

grecian

Does anyone look at Löw without thinking that hair looks ****ing weirdly unnatural. Still it's a good tribute to the Ramones considering their last surviving original member died this week.

Last edited:

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
You know I normally don't care about those ***** who don't normally follow football, and in countries that don't. Yet it's going to annoy me a bit when they call this match dull because of the lack of goals. The last final was rightfully called shocking. Yet this one is probably the best in all-round play for a while. 98 was actually quite lifeless, despite goals. So nest since '86?

Should be said though the finals have been remarkably **** since then, but oddly remarkably good before that.
Last thirty were fairly grim. Think this is on par with 98

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Say what you like about him - and we all have - but I can't help but feel that if one of these chances tonight had fallen to Klose, one way or another the **** would have buried it.

Johnners

Can't half tell Höwedes isn't a natural left back, I reckon Kroos/Schürrle/Schweinsteiger have spent half the match gesturing for him to move into certain positions.

Last edited: