• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FINAL - Germany vs Argentina

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Btw correct me if I'm wrong but pretty sure in the two previous finals between these two it was the side in the home kit that won

Germany to win, therefore

Bad day for injuries for Germany eh

King Pietersen

International Captain
3rd time someone clearly concussed has been allowed back on the pitch. Football authorities need to educate themselves on concussions, it's ****ing dangerous.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
Argies creating better opportunities till that from Schurrle. You feel they will pay for being wasteful.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Such nerves in the finishing here, chances being created, put your laces through it.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Jerry being dragged into the match the Argies want them to play at the moment. Not helped by Kroos (so far) saving his worst game of the tournament for tonight.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Commentator has just referenced Rome in 1990 as that was also goalless at half time. However I feel in entertainment levels they are poles apart. Argentina may not exactly be all out attack but it's not even approaching the cynicism of their 1990 side.

I don't remember Italia 90 much from at the time but I bought a highlights video if it when I was 8 and watched it every 3 weeks