• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi final 2: Argentina vs Holland

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Do you honestly ever post anything original? At least you're no longer trying to dress up the stuff you copy from other websites as your own I suppose.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Do you honestly ever post anything original? At least you're no longer trying to dress up the stuff you copy from other websites as your own I suppose.
Erm what ? I know you have a habit of deliberately responding to my posts and nitpicking and trolling for no reason, but this is a lame attempt.

I copied the lineups and quote from twitter.

Last edited:

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Apart from the first couple of games, yes. Hasn't been able handle the heat at all in addition to not really being good.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
It's been weird with Van Persie - he's always been an intelligent, fluid, complete player who is so much more than a pure finisher and yet in this tournament he seems to be remarkably limited and struggles to get into games when he's not being played in by others.

To be fair to him he was getting in good positions in the quarter-final and could on another night have had a hat trick, but it's certainly fair to say that with the exception of his brilliant first game or two, we've not seen anything like the best of him.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
How is that not a yellow card? Need to have sin binning or moving of free kicks for cynical fouls like that.

King Pietersen

International Captain
How has Furball not brought up Robben disappearing in big games yet? Been non-existant so far tonight bar a few trademark dives.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Argentina's hustle, pressing and defensive shape have been exceptional so far. Plenty of time left of course but at this point the Dutch don't seem to have any real idea how to break them down.