• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi final 1: Brazil vs Germany

King Pietersen

International Captain
Enjoying this feature about David Luiz's defending. PSG asking if they can send him back to Chelsea.

You can't really expect much when Maicon is your most apt defender.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Brazil have had dodgy defenders in the past though, but has the cupboard ever been so bare for attacking quality? I mean take away Neymar and they're all so, so average.
As Brazil's defence has been about as convincing as OJ's, I'll paraphrase Johnny Cochrane: If Neymar ain't fit, Brazil are a bit ****.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
As Brazil's defence has been about as convincing as OJ's, I'll paraphrase Johnny Cochrane: If Neymar ain't fit, Brazil are a bit ****.
How good is this guy that this is what happens when he's not in the game? I mean one guy can't have this much of an impact surely? This is Bradman on steroids...

BoyBrumby

Englishman
How good is this guy that this is what happens when he's not in the game? I mean one guy can't have this much of an impact surely? This is Bradman on steroids...
He wouldn't have helped the defence, but he's literally the only attacking option Brazil have.

In all honesty, Thiago Silva is arguably a bigger miss. Brazil's only proper defender.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
He's much, much better than all their other attackers, but he would have made **** all difference today.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Incredible really. Brazil's defense has been decent this tourney up til now. Just been so bad today

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Brazil wishing they changed the venue for the second half (taken from opposite side of the camera angle we are seeing)

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well Brazil are trying to dive there way back into the dame. Can't think why neutrals don't like them.