• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Quarter-finals

Spark

Global Moderator
Ref's starting to seriously get into my nerves. Neymar flat out getting a foul for an attempted high jump over the defender there.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Poor decision that as soon as it hits Luiz the earlier off-side is null-and-void.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
What a free kick. Possibly the first moment of real, meaningful quality in the match.

That's probably that, sadly. Am I the only one who finds this Brazilian team really difficult to like?

Last edited:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hello dodgy keeper.
/Sledger.

Top free kick. Don't understand how you can possibly think otherwise. Keeper was full stretch and it beat him pointless. Frankly getting the ****s with the "everything about that goal/ shot/ free kick/ challenge/ keeping was woeful from here in my lounge room" crew

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Possibly the first moment of real quality in the match.

That's probably that, sadly. Am I the only one who finds this Brazilian team really difficult to like?
Nope, fouls and set pieces is all they are doing. Even if that last one was pretty great.

Having said that the whole story of them trying to win at home is part of what had made this tournament so good.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Keeper's starting position was awful, but still just incredible from Luiz.

Have loved this match! (at a bar in Hawaii)

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
/Sledger.

Top free kick. Don't understand how you can possibly think otherwise. Keeper was full stretch and it beat him pointless. Frankly getting the ****s with the "everything about that goal/ shot/ free kick/ challenge/ keeping was woeful from here in my lounge room" crew
He hid behind the wall and went the wrong way initially. He got fingers on it but didn't stop it. You trust your wall.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pretty hard to believe so many To and Froms will be barracking for Jerry if they play Brazil, but I can understand why.

That's one of the clearer penalties you'll see. Game just got interesting, and at the same time spoiled it for the pro-Brazil conspiracy theorists.