• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ann Coulter on soccer....you're welcome everybody

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Reckon once a year I do a bit of a youtube search/run of videos reminding myself of just how heinous/hilarious she is.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
She's a parody of herself. You can't even use satire against her - because no matter how ludicrous it is, she'll just adopt it.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
The first reason being that eventually it'll be humiliating for everyone else when we're the best at soccer too. The second being that after we are the best, MLS winner will be the world champion, and the rest of the world will have to start calling it soccer.

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Reckon once a year I do a bit of a youtube search/run of videos reminding myself of just how heinous/hilarious she is.
:laugh:

Yes, unfortunately she somehow gets in a video of something and I watch the rest. She's a professional troll, I refuse to believe anyone can be that stupid.

Last edited:

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
:laugh: I can't believe how successful this has been at getting a reaction. The number of articles being churned out by football writers trying to crack that she's the idiot while they chomp hungrily on her hook.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
You just have to realize that The Onion figured out time travel and has been training her from birth as the ultimate parody.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
It's definitely not satire, she's got like... a dozen bestsellers maybe? Wishful thinking I'm afraid, she's just an idiot. Mind you, it's definitely meant to be ****-stirring.

Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Quite sure she hits the odd kernel of truth in there, though the presentation is obviously as another ****-stirrer
What truths?

People prefer watching men play football because the quality is higher. Same reason why nobody tunes in when my team is on TV, compared with Champions League night.