• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Round of 16 matches

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Can't decide whether this is good for the world cup. The host going through is generally a good thing, but Chile were pretty enjoyably to watch. Gutting loss. :(

Burgey

Really looking forward to this next game. Hope Colombia put six past Uruguay. The latter are a poor man's Argentina in the likability stakes, but with a Peter Costello level of entitlement.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Really looking forward to this next game. Hope Colombia put six past Uruguay. The latter are a poor man's Argentina in the likability stakes, but with a Peter Costello level of entitlement.
I especially loved the line about Suarez being banned as punishment for England and Italy going out

Burgey

Watching the highlights of the Colombian games here, has there been a more impressive side in the group matches? Maybe Les Frogs?

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
It smacks of the subcontinental cricket supporter conspiracy theories.
Haha, I've been trying to think of a way of describing this for the last few days, but this really sums it up excellently.

Hope Colombia give them a complete arseholing.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Watching the highlights of the Colombian games here, has there been a more impressive side in the group matches? Maybe Les Frogs?
Only thing I'd note is they didn't have a particularly stellar group. I mean, Greece qualified from it. But yeah they were very good and have by far the best player of the tournament that wasn't absolutely 100% expected to be a star before it began (ie outside of Neymar, Messi and Robben). Really hope they win here, **** Uruguay.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I'm still mad at Colombia for being so **** in 94. Me and my grandad had a bet on them.

Burgey

They're more Brazilian than the current Brazilian side could ever be. So good to watch.