• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Round of 16 matches

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Such a nothing day for Van Persie.
Sums him up since his move to United tbf.

Finally! Actually desperate to see as many a euro sides as possible go out now. My theory is the WC has been good because it's being held in South America and a lot of Euro teams who play a boring style are out. There's no merit in that theory, but I'll run with it

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jeez that nearly put a hole in the net.

Having just got up from my peaceful repose here ins Port Douglas before I take the kids out to the reef for some diving, is there a reason for the six minutes added on?

Ooooh penalty

Spark

Global Moderator
Jeez that nearly out a joke in the net.

Having just got up from my peaceful repose here ins Port Douglas before I take the kids out to the reef for some diving, is there a reason for the six minutes added on?

Ooooh penalty
They've had a drinks break. No joke