• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World Cup Trivia Thread

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Paul Stewart?

Aaaahhh

Would never have got that. Did not know he went to the Euros.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Diego Costa, Pepe? If I've understood correctly.

EDIT: Ah, missed the internationals bit. Costa definitely played for Brazil, so still him, but I'm not sure on the other one, not Pepe though.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
It was in a Mickey Mouse tournament, I think. Not sure if that makes any difference though, as I'm sure FIFA still recognised his appearances as being proper caps.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I remember Japan had that Brazilian guy who played for them for ages. I think he's gone now, but I remember thinking he was cool.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Not a proper question, but I just CBA to check for myself.

Is Matthaus the only guy to play in 3 WC finals?