• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Adrian Chiles brings you the coverage complaints thread

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Phil Neville is an absolutely horrible commentator. In the Michael Owen bracket, he's actually that bad.

Henry the only pundit on the BBC last night who was any good. Shearer just talking bollocks as usual, and Ferdinand is just a dullard.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
One of the people I was watching the game with yesterday was adamant that it was Michael Owen.

Think Ferdiand is actually decent though.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
One of the people I was watching the game with yesterday was adamant that it was Michael Owen.

Think Ferdiand is actually decent though.
For much of yesterday I thought it was Michael Owen as well actually. It was only when his name flashed up on the screen at the beginning of the second half I realised who it was.

I'm perhaps being a bit harsh on Ferdinand, as I zoned out/turned off the TV for much of the time he was talking. The bits I caught though seemed to involve him spouting the usual "dig deep"-isms.

Pothas

Oh dear Clark Carlisle. I don't care if you don't know much about every team or player but don't talk about how you have watched Jackson Martinez 'a lot' this season and then say he is from Ecuador.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
If Glenn Hoddle is on ITV now...does that mean he isn't going to be on Sky anymore?

If so, I think I can just about stomach this...

Pothas

It is awful but I will randomly be repeating it for the next few weeks, just like the Wayyybuuu Afriiiccaaa thing they had in 2010

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Dear BBC,

Please educate your ****wit commentators as to how the goal-line technology works.

Sincerely,

Everyone in the world with a working pair of eyes and more than 1 brain cell.

grecian

Pearce is making a right idjit of himself, someone needs to "have a word".

Mind you it won't beat Sam Matterface's hilarious Ron Burgundy joke earlier. The man is truly Alan Partridge, can't believe he's knobbing Natalie Swayer.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Oh dear Clark Carlisle. I don't care if you don't know much about every team or player but don't talk about how you have watched Jackson Martinez 'a lot' this season and then say he is from Ecuador.
:laugh: Yes that was brilliant. Obviously just saw a Martinez on the bench and thought it was him.