• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Adrian Chiles brings you the coverage complaints thread

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Spent the first 10 minutes of the coverage complaining about the fact he gets paid to go to Brazil and watch the world cup.
Am getting a bit fed up with my future brother in law repeatedly moaning that this is the first WC since 1994 that no one has paid him to go and watch - I can't believe he really expects anyone to have any sympathy, but he seems to

Furball

Evil Scotsman
How the **** did that France team mess up so badly in 2002? Jesus so much class
Because Zidane did his thigh in pre-tournament and Pires wrecked his cruciate.

They went into that tournament with the top scorer in Ligue Un (Djibril Cisse), Serie A (David Trezeguet) and the Premier League (Thierry Henry) and scored 0 goals.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
The ****ing "Brasilllll, Braaaaasssillllll" segments that played every time there was an advertisment break were just terrible.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
I hate this **** both broadcasters pull during tournaments. **** discussing the game we've just watched, let's talk about Ricky ****ing Lambert.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
As mentioned in the other thread, I am not sure if Cannavaro being a pundit is so bad it's good, or just bad. Don't mean to belittle his English speaking abilities, he can speak English a lot better than I can speak Italian for sure, but he was actually incomprehensible at some points during the show.