• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Injuries Discussion/News

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I dunno, it's a shame, but I'm sure they'll get by fine. It's not like he's been an important mainstay in their side and/or they're short of competent replacements.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah got more strength in depth there then any side has in any position, he would not have started anyway.

Falcao in the Colombia squad I see, hope he makes it.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
God that would be too good, cries when Liverpool throw away the title then does his knee in and misses the World Cup. Can only hope it's serious.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Doesn't everyone do this to some extent though?

If Arsenal were lining up to face Liverpool I'd be perfectly happy for Suarez to miss the game through injury.

I suppose that's different from actively enjoying the fact that a player has suffered an injury, or is in pain, or whatever. But still.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Nope, wouldn't be happy if Suarez got injured before facing Arsenal. Even looking past how much injuries suck for the player concerned, it ruins the contest somewhat when sides aren't playing each full strength. The World Cup will be much poorer if Suarez misses it.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Fair dos. Each to their own etc...

I'd agree that the World Cup would be poorer for Suarez not being in it. I doubt I'd think that if I was an opponent of his though.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Enjoying an injury is just so low. Don't care if you think he's a ****.
He repeatedly racially abused one of our players and refuses to acknowledge or apologise for it. How much of a **** does someone have to be to knock you off the high horse? Is it OK to enjoy Marlon King getting injured?

Pothas

Diego Costa going to be a big one here.

Everyone saying Spain have declined but it is only really upfront (and Xavi), am surprised that Villa and Torres are even going. Fabregas probably going to be the best option.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
All the players should just be put on ice until June 13th tbh.

Really worried about tonight, so many good players will be playing.

Pothas

Falcao not made it then.

Better than having him play injured though, still got plenty of decent strikers.