• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group G: Germany, Portugal, Ghana, USA

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Nah, that was a legit shove which actually sent the ref tumbling. What I meant was more like was a ref being prodded in the chest and then rolling around on the floor for a few minutes pretending to be in agony.
Bollox was it, pathetic and not very co-ordinated tumble.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
I agree but am pretty sure it's at least a yellow already under the rules and refs very rarely give them out for that.
Yeah for sure, I mean people get yellows for just things they say to referees, so it's absolutely within their power to do something about it, and they don't. Still I think it's one of those things where a clear statement could be made about protecting referees by making an example of a player or two and it'd stop pretty much immediately. It's just one of those things in football, like say managers on the touchline signalling at the referee that something should be a card, that just about everyone seems to agree is **** and should be stopped but never is.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
We'll, that'll open the game up.

What a World Cup. Ridiculous. It must be everyone being in Brazil. They all think they're Falcao or something.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
It's slower than Robson's, but it's still the 5th fastest World Cup goal of all time.

Hakan Sukur holds the record - 11 seconds vs South Korea in the 3rd place play off in 2002.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It's slower than Robson's, but it's still the 5th fastest World Cup goal of all time.

Hakan Sukur holds the record - 11 seconds vs South Korea in the 3rd place play off in 2002.
Yeah, but that's a glorified friendly, and doesn't count.

Blimey everything is going right for the US, Altidore is injured.

BeeGee

International Captain
portugal can still take pride in the fact that portugese chicken is amazing

had oporto for lunch ftr
Had a glass of port after dinner last night. I don't actually think it was Portuguese, but any port in a storm, as they say.

BeeGee

International Captain
Heartbreaker for the US. But that's the risk you run sitting on a one goal lead.

Last edited: