• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group G: Germany, Portugal, Ghana, USA

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Such a soft **** sport

Guy that got sent off did nothing

Every time it sucks me in it loses me again

Pothas

Such a soft **** sport

Guy that got sent off did nothing

Every time it sucks me in it loses me again
Why do people always make this mistake.

It does not make it a 'soft' sport, nobody actually thinks they are acting like that because they are hurt. They are cheating, you can be morally outraged if you really want but it does not make them 'soft'

dermo

International Vice-Captain
portugal can still take pride in the fact that portugese chicken is amazing

had oporto for lunch ftr

Cabinet96

Global Moderator

It does not make it a 'soft' sport, nobody actually thinks they are acting like that because they are hurt. They are cheating, you can be morally outraged if you really want but it does not make them 'soft'
And in how many sports would shoving your head into someones face or head not be considered violent? Imagine if a bowler made contact with a batsman with his head or a tennis player went a did the same at a change of ends.

People just like having a go.

dermo

International Vice-Captain
And in how many sports would shoving your head into someones face or head not be considered violent? Imagine if a bowler made contact with a batsman with his head or a tennis player went a did the same at a change of ends.

People just like having a go.

social

Nonsense

Guy went down like he was shot when barely a hand was laid upon him

Muller should be embarrassed bur he wont be as he scored the next goal