• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group F: Argentina, Bosnia-Hercegovina, Iran, Nigeria

James

Cricket Web Owner
Discussion around Group F: Argentina, Bosnia-Hercegovina, Iran, Nigeria

15 June 2014
Argentina v Bosnia and Herzegovina
Estádio do Maracanã, Rio de Janeiro

16 June 2014
Iran v Nigeria
Arena da Baixada, Curitiba

21 June 2014
Argentina v Iran
Estádio Mineirão, Belo Horizonte

21 June 2014
Nigeria v Bosnia and Herzegovina
Arena Pantanal, Cuiabá

25 June 2014
Nigeria v Argentina
Estádio Beira-Rio, Porto Alegre

25 June 2014
Bosnia and Herzegovina v Iran
Arena Fonte Nova, Salvador

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Do Argentina actually have a midfield this time? I don't think I've seen them play since the last World Cup, where they didn't bother with one.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Do Argentina actually have a midfield this time? I don't think I've seen them play since the last World Cup, where they didn't bother with one.
Haha yeah, Maradona decided to take on the Germans by fielding Mascherano on his own in midfield.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
A part of me loves how only Dzeko & Mujdza don't have names ending in vic for B-H.

Pothas

Yeah that is a bit of a shame. Been looking forward to seeing Argentina but think everyone wants Bosnia to go well.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Really bad luck for Bosnia there. Not like the poor bugger had time to react really.

Pothas

Back 3 got to go you would have thought. Don't really know what Argentina are really trying to do.