• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group D: Uruguay, Costa Rica, England, Italy

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Good start from Raheem, and it's good that if the commentary is crap we can blame Phil Neville.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Burgeinho just said Alwx Ferguson should come out of retirement and coach England.

I said he's not English, to which he said "He's Scottish" as though they're the same thing.

Furball to comment.
Must watch a lot of tennis.

grecian

This is actually entertaining
Yeah, it's not the ****fest I expected. Rooney non-existent, but our movement has been decent, and Wellbeck & Sterling have been threatening. Henderson and Gerard working a lot better than in the friendlies too.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Quality goal. Lovely dummy from Pirlo too, he's ***y even when he doesn't touch the ball.

On another note, I'm not sure Rooney could look less interested in being out there.

grecian

Bollox, great ping though, but we've started to do our normal thing and give the ball away far too easily.

**** that YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grecian

Rooney does this a lot though, looks totally out of the game, them does something out-of-the-blue, a quality goal.