• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group D: Uruguay, Costa Rica, England, Italy

King Pietersen

International Captain
Can't see Barca or Real being interested in signing someone with a disciplinary record like his. Real especially, with such a focus on the presidential election, they're not going to risk a marketing hit by signing a nutter like Suarez, especially if he gets a ban that covers all football.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Can't see Barca or Real being interested in signing someone with a disciplinary record like his. Real especially, with such a focus on the presidential election, they're not going to risk a marketing hit by signing a nutter like Suarez, especially if he gets a ban that covers all football.
Real Madrid's central defensive pairing is Pepe and Sergio Ramos. A scumbag like Suarez will fit in beautifully there.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Screw all you guys. Maybe you should stop being so judgmental?

I've forgotten more about biting than any of you will ever know. Also in Uruguay, 'Chiellini' means 'stfu Uppercut'. And just look at the stats. Suarez has played against roughly 10,000 opponents, and only bitten 3. He's simply not that type of player. If anything, this unproven incident just shows Suarez's dedication to his club over country, and his market worth has exceeded Messi's. Should a conviction somehow be made, it will only uphold the truth of football's governing body being biased against South Americans. Suarez will then move into management and replace Hodgson.

#biterthanOzil

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I missed so much ridiculous sport today.

Suarez obviously just has some kind of mental issue.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I missed so much ridiculous sport today.

Suarez obviously just has some kind of mental issue.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
So he bites someone every match and only the odd girly man complains. Completely understandable...

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The only real surprise with the Suarez biting thing is Gerrard didn't provide the assist.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I can see him getting an all-football ban. I think Fifa will see it as too public an incident for them to be seen as lenient. But you never know with them.

Surely the referee should have sent him off when he saw the bite marks? What kind of evidence does he need, it's not like they could conceivably have been anything else.