• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group B: Spain, Netherlands, Chile, Australia

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Its weird how much more I prefer to be down 2-1 than 1-0. I think it was Kravitz who said it ain't over till its over.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Rooting for Australia still seems weird, no matter what the sport.

Like a left handed Barclays; just not quite right.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Craig Foster is seriously annoying. Needs to restrict his babble to half time.

Anyway, could be a lot worse. Really like Davidson, was very good against Croatia too.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
The second goal was all kinds of embarrassing, most likely being rattled due to the first goal. Football isn't the best sport to take out a moment of madness, but if we take out that piss poor marking for the 2nd goal, I've been happy with our performance.