• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group B: Spain, Netherlands, Chile, Australia

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I don't really follow the machinations of Australian football, but what's the story behind Schwarzer, Neill and Kewell giving it away?

Must be better than this, surely to feck?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I don't really follow the machinations of Australian football, but what's the story behind Schwarzer, Neill and Kewell giving it away?

I would have picked Neill. Think we needed his experience. Kewell was past it and just decent when fit at A-League level and Ryan was voted the best goal keeper in Belgium this season. He's better than he showed for the first goal.

Just a shame Kruse, Rogic aren't there..

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT

Neill was left out of the squad I'm fairly sure. The combined age of the other two being in the quadruple digits probably a factor.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Neill was left out of the squad I'm fairly sure. The combined age of the other two being in the quadruple digits probably a factor.
Yeah Neill was just left out, mind you it wasn't entirely unjustified from memory, was awful in the last couple games I saw him play.

We'we definitely missing a couple of our better players in Kruse, Rogic & Williams though.