• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group A: Brazil, Croatia, Mexico, Cameroon

James

Cricket Web Owner
Discussion around Group A: Brazil, Croatia, Mexico, Cameroon

12 June 2014
Brazil v Croatia
Arena de São Paulo, São Paulo

13 June 2014
Mexico v Cameroon
Arena das Dunas, Natal

17 June 2014
Brazil v Mexico
Estádio Castelão, Fortaleza

18 June 2014
Cameroon v Croatia
Arena Amazônia, Manaus

23 June 2014
Cameroon v Brazil
Estádio Nacional Mané Garrincha, Brasília

23 June 2014
Croatia v Mexico
Arena Pernambuco, Recife

Last edited:

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Mandzukic is suspended? Didn't even know red cards carried through from the play offs. Will certainly make it a much simpler task for Brazil.

ripper868

International Coach
Does that mean Marcelo pays out for first goal scorer? Just saw on Twitter a punter who had him at 23/1

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
How good was it to see JLo perform in the only country on earth where her ass is unremarkable?

James

Cricket Web Owner
Only half an hour gone, but I was thinking this game was meant to be a sure thing on my multi-bet :laugh:

BeeGee

International Captain
Come on Croatia!!

Brazil not qualifying would be the greatest thing ever.

Edit: Bummer.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
You probably have your reasons BeeGee, but I always think its better when the host progresses reasonably far in the tournament. Its one reason why Brazil and Germany seem exciting World Cup Hosts and South Africa and Qatar don't.