• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group A: Brazil, Croatia, Mexico, Cameroon

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Poor pen decision, and he should have saved it.

Brazil a tad lucky here IMHO. Not sure thsy've gelled at all well, the Croats were finding it pretty easy to spoil.

social

Nice to see Neymar thanking god after the penalty

Hard to imagine that God played a role in awarding a dodgy decision to the home team but he/she/it apparently works in mysterious ways

The Battlers Prince

International Vice-Captain
That pen didn't deserve to be called, but that kind of call does happen in sport. Overall, the Brazilians have played better, which will hurt more for Cro

grecian

Oh gawd it must be the World Cup again, people who don't care about football for 4 years screaming about hellish corruption, and how all the rules need to be changed.

I'll be glad when you all go away again in 4 weeks, no offence, like.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Oh gawd it must be the World Cup again, people who don't care about football for 4 years screaming about hellish corruption, and how all the rules need to be changed.

I'll be glad when you all go away again in 4 weeks, no offence, like.
There's an easy solution :ph34r:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Lol, why?
Aside from the vaguely fascist overtones of the country, histrionics and cynical fouling, you mean?

Well mainly because Slaven Bilic got a little overly lippy and said they were just a better team than England. They weren't; we had Steve McClaren as manager was all. Rarely been happier than when we smashed them twice in the 2010 qualifiers.

grecian

TBF to that decision, it's never a foul on the 'keeper, but they're always given a foul in every pro-game I watch.

C'mon Croatia, deserve a point here.

grecian

There's an easy solution :ph34r:
Nah, I quite enjoy taking the piss of the dears of 'em really.

Actually was thinking of starting a "verbals" thread, like the "Under the Lid" one in the Ashes, but then I realised I CBF.