• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Road to World Cup 2014

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Still not seen the end, I am told their is a wedding and a whirlpool at some point.

Did see the 4th one though, can't remember a single thing.
Yeah, when you write it down it actually sounds quite entertaining. But it's not. It's just really really annoying and ****.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bloody ITV Commentary.

"You sense this is really a match where either team could seize the initiative".
He really has been out-dulling himself tonight has Andy, it's actually almost funny the banality of it all.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Reminds me of one of the best footballing heckles I ever heard, back when Alex Russell was playing for the mighty U's of Cambridge.

The hapless wideman shinned another ball into touch, breaking up another attack and some wag said,

"RUSSELL! You're just getting in the ****ing way!!"

That's Milner's role for England. His presence actually has a net negative effect; literally worse than useless.
We have had a few 'strikers' in the past who seemed to exist indepedently of the ball but it would occasionaly bounce of them in the general direction of the goal. Calum Willock once fell over of his own accord and won a penalty, was the only thing he ever did.