• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Road to World Cup 2014

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yeah I think he may have been good on 5live but am doubting myself now, much like the original Pirates of the Caribbean in fact. I mean was Jack Sparrow ever not anoying? I am not so sure anymore.
The first time I watched it I was...how do you say it...calm

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Just what the **** does Milner do? Even when he's defending he never ****ing gets the ball.
Reminds me of one of the best footballing heckles I ever heard, back when Alex Russell was playing for the mighty U's of Cambridge.

The hapless wideman shinned another ball into touch, breaking up another attack and some wag said,

"RUSSELL! You're just getting in the ****ing way!!"

That's Milner's role for England. His presence actually has a net negative effect; literally worse than useless.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
How many times have you seen Pirates of the Caribbean 3? I never even got through it the first time. Unlike Chiles who we are forced into repeated viewings of.
I think I've sat through it 3 times, which I'm sure you will agree is 3 times too many. It might seem hard to believe, but it actually gets worse on repeat viewings.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Haha one of my favourite put downs came when we had Gary Jones in midfield. Someone played him the ball and he stood there as if it was a total shock, cue "****ing sorry to bother you Gary!" from behind me.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Reminds me of one of the best footballing heckles I ever heard, back when Alex Russell was playing for the mighty U's of Cambridge.

The hapless wideman shinned another ball into touch, breaking up another attack and some wag said,

"RUSSELL! You're just getting in the ****ing way!!"

That's Milner's role for England. His presence actually has a net negative effect; literally worse than useless.
Alex Russell is a Torquay United hero, that's all you need to know about that place.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I think I've sat through it 3 times, which I'm sure you will agree is 3 times too many. It might seem hard to believe, but it actually gets worse on repeat viewings.
Still not seen the end, I am told there is a wedding and a whirlpool at some point.

Did see the 4th one though, can't remember a single thing.

Last edited:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Bloody ITV Commentary.

"You sense this is really a match where either team could seize the initiative".

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Alex Russell is a Torquay United hero, that's all you need to know about that place.
Tbf when I went to Torquay, the pub opened two hours earlier, made the pool free and let us bring in our own food. And the whites won and I was home by 9.30