• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Road to World Cup 2014

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Hart looks totally shot to me. If I was the Ukraine I'd just pump it in the box.
He's lost the plot.

I actually quite like the look of our side these past couple of games, Milner aside. Not world beaters or anything but things have been shaken up a lot more under Woy.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
For the first time ever I may get a Brumby post confused with a Scaly one, lucky he just sticks to plodder.

It is hard to disagree though.
I wonder if it would be possible to argue that it's James Milner, not foreigners, that is denying opportunities to English youngsters and ruining the national game.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
More resultism from the commentators, Cahill had acres to play that pass in he just played it really badly, nothing wrong with the choice.

grecian

Oh, Arse fans will be happy, Ramsey's apparently injured, you must love International weeks. Oh and Rosicky, meh.

Last edited:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Adrian Chiles is a lot like Pirates of the Caribbean 3. If you don't see him for a while, you begin to think he can't possibly be as irksome as you remember him to be. But then you see him again, and rather than being wrong, you realise you were so so right.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Adrian Chiles is a lot like Pirates of the Caribbean 3. If you don't see him for a while, you begin to think he can't possibly be as irksome as you remember him to be. But then you see him again, and rather than being wrong, you realise you were so so right.
Why would you not learn your lesson from Pirates of the Carribean 2? First one was okay and that was it.

Which reminds me, I'm sure chiles was okay once upon a time but maybe I've imagined it

Pothas

How many times have you seen Pirates of the Caribbean 3? I never even got through it the first time. Unlike Chiles who we are forced into repeated viewings of.

grecian

Chiles always the lesser evil, when Andy Townsend is the summariser.

Exeter losing 2-0 to Man City, btw:@

fredfertang

Why would you not learn your lesson from Pirates of the Carribean 2? First one was okay and that was it.

Which reminds me, I'm sure chiles was okay once upon a time but maybe I've imagined it
You must have a vivid imagination

Pothas

Yeah I think he may have been good on 5live but am doubting myself now, much like the original Pirates of the Caribbean in fact. I mean was Jack Sparrow ever not anoying? I am not so sure anymore.