• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Road to World Cup 2014

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Lol. Classic Milner. Unmarked, five yards out, all the time in the world and he leans back and skies it.

What a ****ing hack he is.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Such a terrible result for Ireland after going ahead, that should be the end of their hopes of qualifying. Great to see Welbeck both in the goals and ruled out of the mid-week game, England are really lacking for strikers now.

Why did Bale stay on the bench for Wales? If he's not match-fit then why is he there?

Uppercut

He's not a bad player at all, great feet, brilliant at dribbling, but he has a very patchy injury record. Actually he's exactly the type of player you'd expect to end up at Arsenal.

Fellaini's definitely better for United. He's a genuinely good footballer too, much more capable of being subtle than he's getting credit for at the moment.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
He's not a bad player at all, great feet, brilliant at dribbling, but he has a very patchy injury record. Actually he's exactly the type of player you'd expect to end up at Arsenal.

Fellaini's definitely better for United. He's a genuinely good footballer too, much more capable of being subtle than he's getting credit for at the moment.
Okay, must admit I was a massive fan of Fellaini in all ways when he first got here, but felt that his ways of being a good footballer, was countered after a while, a lot of it seems about trapping the ball high-up, but I guess we'll see.

Didn't know about mirallas injury record, guess that's why he ended up at Everton.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
I really rate Mirallas ahead of Fellani, he's a genuinely good footballer, United would have done better going for him, and saved about 10 mil, and got a more appropriate player.
Mirallas plays wide right now and used to play as a striker before.

United needed a CM.

Uppercut

Okay, must admit I was a massive fan of Fellaini in all ways when he first got here, but felt that his ways of being a good footballer, was countered after a while, a lot of it seems about trapping the ball high-up, but I guess we'll see.
It was a little bit, but last season was still his best. Also, he was very central to Everton, so teams could focus their strategy around stopping him, Fergie ended up playing Jones in CM to man-mark him. He won't be the main threat at United so teams might not really be able to do that.

Pothas

Mirallas plays wide right now and used to play as a striker before.

United needed a CM.
Had his discussion with Uppercut recently but I really think they could do with an upgrade on the wing, I know they have a lot of numbers in that area but Giggs and Young lining up against Liverpool, I mean really?

Furball

Evil Scotsman

Yeah, he had a couple of brilliant moments last night were he just instantly controlled difficult balls and immediately released de Bruyne.

I don't think I appreciated how good he was technically.

Pothas

Croatia better than any of the teams England are having to play.

Things taking shape for qualification now, top 5 in South America starting to become clear.

Mexico doing thier best not to qualify from Concacaf, good to see USA losing as well.

Scaly piscine

Australia playing like England after they get 1-0 up against a half decent team, except they're losing and they're worse.

Burgey

Australia terrible. Playing like England at the WC.

This is what happens when you elect a Tory government.