• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Olympics wasn't ****

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Both the Olympics and Paralympics were a great spectacle. Well done London on putting up a great show.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, fantastic. Definitely in the top two with Sydney in terms of the Olympics I've seen in my lifetime - I'd probably give the nod to the latter overall, but the closeness of time zones is a really huge factor in that.

Amazing how much Londoners embraced the Paralympics - really bumper crowds at all of the events I saw, and a whole lot of sold out venues. I'm sure it hasn't always been the case. In Athens in particular I remember seeing a lot of empty seats.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wings,only the band that the Beatles could have been, that should kill the thread:ph34r:

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Of course there's no doubt that this entire forum has missed on a borderline stalking link on a world class posterior, lets face it this is perving of the most disturbingly weird yet hypnotic kind, Mazzy star included:wub: