• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Changes to Olympics that you's like to see

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Its called the Olympic Games though :ph34r:!!!

So we should allow Hungry Hungry Hippo too imho

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
When do the Para's start? cbf looking it up. Gagging for some murderball so bad.

Last edited:

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Lol, yeah great spectator sport :unsure:
I agree that chess is as ****e for spectators as it is players.

Scrabble on the other hand works fine. Beats poker for a start. There's plenty of drama through seeing what tiles have been picked up, seeing someone like Nigel have a crap looking rack of AJLORTV, then see there's a floating E so he arranges the tiles into TOLARJ(E)V. Or when someone just plays a stupidly good move like HIERODULE through a floating E and D. Then there are things like whether a bonus will be blocked, or an opening created. For lesser players you need a commentator to explain things and point out options, but it works a lot better than people think.

I'm sure a few of you can't wait to come and play in Prague:

Scrabble

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Sounds positively riveting.

Edit: Tbf I quite enjoy the casual game of Scrabble. Cannot in a million years imagine it being fun to watch though.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Scrabble on the other hand works fine. Beats poker for a start. There's plenty of drama through seeing what tiles have been picked up, seeing someone like Nigel have a crap looking rack of AJLORTV, then see there's a floating E so he arranges the tiles into TOLARJ(E)V. Or when someone just plays a stupidly good move like HIERODULE through a floating E and D. Then there are things like whether a bonus will be blocked, or an opening created. For lesser players you need a commentator to explain things and point out options, but it works a lot better than people think.

Scrabble
****'s taking the piss now.

cpr

International Coach

Scrabble

Anyone else read that in the voice of one Arnold J. Rimmer?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
There's plenty of drama through seeing what tiles have been picked up, seeing someone like Nigel have a crap looking rack of AJLORTV, then see there's a floating E so he arranges the tiles into TOLARJ(E)V. Or when someone just plays a stupidly good move like HIERODULE through a floating E and D. Then there are things like whether a bonus will be blocked, or an opening created. For lesser players you need a commentator to explain things and point out options, but it works a lot better than people think.

Scrabble
The best bit about this is I am not sure whether you're being serious or not. Either way, legendary post. Just so good.

Scaly WAG