Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Olympics turn Britain into the new Nazi Germany

Eternal Optimist / Cricket Web Staff Member GIMH's Avatar

Olympics turn Britain into the new Nazi Germany

"It was an easy decision to sign. I could have gone elsewhere, I had calls, but it never entered my mind it's not about the money."
    Jason Koumas

SWA

RIP Craigos. A true CW legend. You will be missed.

Locked up inside my opium den, surrounded by some Chinamen
    Pretty ironic that Moz has been attacked for being a little Englander in the past.
    Cricket Web's 2013/14 Premier League Tipping Champion

- As featured in The Independent.

"The committee discussed the issue of illegal bowling actions, and believed that there are a number of bowlers currently employing suspect actions in international cricket, and that the ICC's reporting and testing procedures are not adequately scrutinising these bowlers."
    - Even the ICC's own official press release thinks things must change

Cricketer Of The Year Agent Nationaux's Avatar
    The French have also started questioning our wins at the Olympics. They think there is something dodgy going on. The frogs are green with envy.
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBrumby View Post
    Yeah, look, it gives me a pain deep inside my uterus to admit it, but it's Ajmal until such time as we get a working throwing law again.
    Never in a million years would I have thought Brumby to admit this!!!!!!

Request Your Custom Title Now! Spikey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBrumby View Post
    Pretty ironic that Moz has been attacked for being a little Englander in the past.
    Yeah would have thought he'd be eating this up. Although I guess the success hasn't extended to the boxing ring...
    Indians can't bowl - Where has the rumour come from as I myself and many indian friends arwe competent fast bowlers ?

With the English bid I said: Let us be brief. If you give back the Falkland Islands, which belong to us, you will get my vote. They then became sad and left

Cricket Web Staff Member Burgey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Nationaux View Post
    The French have also started questioning our wins at the Olympics. They think there is something dodgy going on. The frogs are green with envy.
    How many gold had Pakistan won?

People always question golds won by other countries. It's hilarious to see people from England questioning track athletes from OS like Steve Cramm did yesterday when their own athletes are dominating that paragon of sporting virtue called cycling.

It's the same in the pool when you hear our idiotic commentators bagging the kid from China improving her time so massively, yet making no comment on Rice doing the same in Beijing four years earlier.
    WWCC - Loyaulte Mi Lie
    "People make me happy.. not places.. people"

"When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life." - Samuel Johnson

"Hope is the fuel of progress and fear is the prison in which you put yourself" - Tony Benn

International Coach flibbertyjibber's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgey View Post
    How many gold had Pakistan won?

People always question golds won by other countries. It's hilarious to see people from England questioning track athletes from OS like Steve Cramm did yesterday when their own athletes are dominating that paragon of sporting virtue called cycling.

It's the same in the pool when you hear our idiotic commentators bagging the kid from China improving her time so massively, yet making no comment on Rice doing the same in Beijing four years earlier.
    Are you saying our cycling team are on something?

Morrissey in being an annoying prick and talking crap shocker.

Quote Originally Posted by flibbertyjibber View Post
    Are you saying our cycling team are on something?
    My personal view is every professional cyclist is on something.

That'll get you going because you've been the HonestBahrani of the UK when it's come to these Olympics, but the point I was making is you can't have a crack at the athletes from one country who lift their performances and do great things, but just turn around when someone from your own country does it and say "oh, what a great, uplifting effort".

And everyone does it.

My personal view is every professional cyclist is on something.

That'll get you going because you've been the HonestBahrani of the UK when it's come to these Olympics, but the point I was making is you can't have a crack at the athletes from one country who lift their performances and do great things, but just turn around when someone from your own country does it and say "oh, what a great, uplifting effort".

And everyone does it.
    Fair enough if you think ALL cyclists are on something. I am always of the opinion that the drug tests will eventually catch anyone on them and if they have been then strip them of their titles.

I have defended the Chinese swimmer, yes I made a sarcastic crack that the Chinese would be within their right to question the US 800m swimmer so I have no idea what you are talking about to be honest.

Since you keep telling us GB only win things sitting down you must be gutted to see us win so many in other events.

Fair enough if you think ALL cyclists are on something. I am always of the opinion that the drug tests will eventually catch anyone on them and if they have been then strip them of their titles.

I have defended the Chinese swimmer, yes I made a sarcastic crack that the Chinese would be within their right to question the US 800m swimmer so I have no idea what you are talking about to be honest.

Since you keep telling us GB only win things sitting down you must be gutted to see us win so many in other events.
    No not really. It would be a depressing time indeed if a host nation didn't lift for an Olympics.

I don't think you do your best work sitting down, I think you and the Kiwis do it sitting down AND going backwards.

Furball will be pleased to know I'm hailing Scotland as the World's new sporting powerhouse. Think they've got five gold medals so far

No not really. It would be a depressing time indeed if a host nation didn't lift for an Olympics.

I don't think you do your best work sitting down, I think you and the Kiwis do it sitting down AND going backwards.

Furball will be pleased to know I'm hailing Scotland as the World's new sporting powerhouse. Think they've got five gold medals so far
    Yorkshire have a fair few too.

Yorkshire have a fair few too.
    For reasons you need not worry about, I'm well aware good things come out of Yorkshire

For reasons you need not worry about, I'm well aware good things come out of Yorkshire
    Not been playing with Geoffrey's stick of rhubarb have you?

I serve as living proof of this tbh.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information