• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Triathlon Thread

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The swim got ridiculously spread out. I'm worried about how far ahead that lead group is already.

_Ed_

Hewitt up to 15th after the first cycle lap! And the leaders' gap has almost halved.

Flem274*

123/5
Hewitt up to 15th after the first cycle lap! And the leaders' gap has almost halved.
I'm going to back the leaders to get tired. I have no idea who is who in the triathlon world but the BBC commentators are saying there are a few lesser names in that front group.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
So much respect for Triathletes, got to be such a tough sport to train for.

Flem274*

123/5
Woops, a third kiwi in the chase pack. Might be hard for her to recover from there. Hope she puts in a good performance nonetheless.

_Ed_

Woops, a third kiwi in the chase pack. Might be hard for her to recover from there. Hope she puts in a good performance nonetheless.
Hamish Carter is doing the commentary on Sky. He says she's a really strong cyclist and could easily move up into the lead group, but she knows she'd drag the whole chase group with her. So she's staying back to make it easier for the other Kiwis.

Flem274*

123/5
Hamish Carter is doing the commentary on Sky. He says she's a really strong cyclist and could easily move up into the lead group, but she knows she'd drag the whole chase group with her. So she's staying back to make it easier for the other Kiwis.
Huge sacrifice that, training for four years only to give up your individual chance. Seems to happen across several sports where there are individuals and teams/multiple individuals in the same event. If the other two win I hope they shout her a drink or six.

_Ed_

Jenkins, who's apparently the favourite, is really well placed. Hewitt's still close enough.