• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official Athletics Thread

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bolt did an interview with media here and told them he's coming to Australia to play in the Big Bash.

Wafg.

howardj

International Coach
Just caught another replay...

He really earned it

He was seriously under the hammer in the first half of the race and didn't get the lead until about 60 or 70 in, before thundering home

He was all business right to the line, where he stuck his head right out and took no precautions - no looking arouund before the finish line

Champ

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Sally, WAG

Reckon hurdle heats would be the most nerve racking thing. Heat just gone the bird next to (iirc) Lolo Jones was a ring-in, hit the first 3 hurdles and almost clipped Jones' heals in the midst of it.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
At what point in a young girls life does she decide to stop playing with dolls and instead decide to dream of representing her country in shot put?

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Ha, Steve Cram basically just accused the Algerian who won the 1500m semi of being on something on live telly.

"Now I've never seen Makhloufi run like this before. Never. & that's unusual to see this Algerian be this good...I'm not sure what I'm watching with Makhloufi there. That was something that was rather surprising in the heats and he's been equally as eye-catching in the semi." :laugh:
Cram's mate thrown out for not trying.

Arf.

Meridio

International Regular
Not looking good for Adams here. Well behind at the moment, needs a huge throw.

BBC player driving me insane at the moment too, keeps on dropping out.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
That thing that's in the lead certainly aint no woman.

There's a suprising amount of munters in the pole vault, thought there was a minimum standard employed

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I've been to Belarus and there are some absolutely sensational looking women from that country but seriously ugly men

The gold medal winner falls into the latter category

Jacknife

International Captain
I've been to Belarus and there are some absolutely sensational looking women from that country but seriously ugly men

The gold medal winner falls into the latter category
Yep Eastern Europe in general are full of stunners.