• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Basketball Thread

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
According to twitter, Belinda Snell just nailed a half court buzzer beater to tie the game up for the Opals against the French. I want to see this, but cbf getting back out of bed.

archie mac

International Coach
ffs we seem to be losing every team support match bar men's hockey. So I though at least women's bb (as long as we don't play the US) will be a morale boosting team win:-O

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Womens basketball is awful. Discuss the real sport.
People are discussing the dressage on here ffs. I'm pretty sure the whole point of the Olympics is people to discuss sports they don't give a **** about for 4 weeks.

Plus the Opals have a chance of actually getting a medal!

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
People are discussing the dressage on here ffs. I'm pretty sure the whole point of the Olympics is people to discuss sports they don't give a **** about for 4 weeks.

Plus the Opals have a chance of actually getting a medal!
Hey nothing wrong with dressage. GB in lead in team event and 1 and 2 in individual at halfway so nothing wrong with dancing horses.

That USA v Nigeria match was good last night.

Last edited:

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Melo gets 37 points in 14 minutes with 10 of 12 threes, ridiculous. Lol at Harden though.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Who is this pom commentating the USA game aws? ****ing awful. Comes off as sounding like he has no idea about the sport.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Sounds like a nail biter between GB and Spain.

Deng. He's good.
Facepalmed so badly at how we finished that. Deng hit a miracle 3 to take us within a point of Spain with 7 seconds to go, then we just stood off them and allowed them to dribble round the back court. No-one even attempted a foul which would have taken Spain to the free throw line.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Was wondering when Patty Mills would catch fire at these games.
When you're taking 25 shots a game, by law of averages you're bound to score some points eventually. He's been rubbish so far and even if he had a good game this morning, has still be atrocious. Some of the shots he tried against China were a joke.