• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rowing thread

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is an incredible row from Knapkova. Crow rowing brilliantly too.

Fmd I wish James Brayshaw would jump in the water and fail to surface. ****s me no end.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Well done to Kim, was a middle distance runner till she was 20, then had foot issues (from memory, might've been something else to do with her legs) and set herself to be the best rower she could be. Amazing effort to go and expend herself on two different events, getting medals in both.

Burgey

Gold for our blokes in the four man kayaking. Led from go to woe. Top stuff.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Wow, five golds now! Brilliant stuff. All on the water too (not in the water - it's cold and that's a mug's game).

_Ed_

That was so awesome.

Where did she come from?! From anonymity to the top of the world. I know she won the world champs last year, but everyone was like "who?!" But that was obviously no fluke. She's brilliant.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Christ would you look at the shoulders on her! Would be fun to see an arm wrestle between her and Valarie Adams!