• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** The Olympics is **** Thread

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Hey look, we have Phillips Idowu, Mark Cavendish and Craig Bellamy in our team. That's like a holy trinity of ****itude.
I don't know how you can even remotely consider comparing the ****ishness of Craig ****ing Bellamy with Mark Cavendish.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Can I start a "cycling is ****" thread, I'm ****ing bored to death of this sport.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, I've never seen the appeal - road cycling, that is. I do enjoy some of the track stuff.

grecian

Woman's football is horrific obviously, but I must admit I quite like Alex Morgan.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
The officials put up a South Korea flag beside the North Korean womens faces before the game. They, rightly, stormed off and refused to play.

:laugh:

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Oh dear, I knew we'd **** this Olympics up but I didn't expect us to start a nuclear war. Good effort, people.

cpr

International Coach
Was those Scots TBH. Expect a St George flag to be waving over Hampden on their next international

HeathDavisSpeed

Olympics are dire because there's no kabaddi.
Truth. Kabbadi's a great game and sadly not represented at the Olympics. Would be great to watch International Kabbadi - especially if it came down to an India vs. Pakistan grudge match final.