• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which sports are you looking forwards to?

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Keeping most of my attention to the track. Apparently if Kenya contrive to make the final of the 4x400m mens event we could see a David Rudisha v. Usain Bolt. Apart from that my prayer is David Dunford gets a medal in the pool and a boxer, any boxer comes good for kenya.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
I adore the table tennis - but they never show anything except highlights - yet show oodles of gymnastics.

My major peeve is gymnastics.

First you compete as a team in all the events.
Then you compete by yourself.
then you compete again by yourself in your favourite events.

You can win a bundle of gold medals if you are good enough.

Should combine the individual and the team event into one comp.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
From Spikey's list they quite clearly need to re-assess how many golds they award to each sport - Fencing 10 golds wtf, Weight Lifting and Wrestling too many as well, I mean WWF used to get by with just the Championship, Intercontinental and the Tag Team title

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
From Spikey's list they quite clearly need to re-assess how many golds they award to each sport - Fencing 10 golds wtf, Weight Lifting and Wrestling too many as well, I mean WWF used to get by with just the Championship, Intercontinental and the Tag Team title
Who was eligible for the intercontinental?

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Anything in which we beat the Poms.

So pretty much everything then. You blokes have never been particularly good at anything other than cricket, to be honest. :ph34r:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
If I were Australian I would be looking forward to watching endless replays of swimming events from many, many moons ago.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
After just watching an amazing documentary on Usain Bolt called Fastest Man Aluve, I'm stinging to watch the 100m.

Brilliant television that show. Commend it to you.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'll watch pretty much anything except:

Synchronised swimming
Anything involving horses - it's not ****ing sport if the horse does all the work, get Attenborough to commentate and I might watch it.
Marathons and anything else that goes on for hours where **** all happens, so some sailing too and probably other stuff I can't think of right now.

Flem274*

123/5
I'll watch pretty much anything except:

Synchronised swimming
Anything involving horses - it's not ****ing sport if the horse does all the work, get Attenborough to commentate and I might watch it.
Marathons and anything else that goes on for hours where **** all happens, so some sailing too and probably other stuff I can't think of right now.
On you hop scrabble boy.

Flem274*

123/5
After just watching an amazing documentary on Usain Bolt called Fastest Man Aluve, I'm stinging to watch the 100m.

Brilliant television that show. Commend it to you.
That guy is just ridiculous. And has the most fitting surname of all time.