• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

****Official Handball Discussion Thread****

BoyBrumby

Englishman
GB to lose
The recruitment drive makes our cricket and rugby teams look like a UKIP voter's wet dream. More or less Briton-free, I think.

Pretty sure I remember reading somewhere one of our women's team won a series of Norwegian Big Brother? Her dad was a minor English football pro who went over to ply his trade, married a native and settled there, I think.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
this really is a decent enough sport to watch ftr
Opinions are great, aren't they?

It's like some took the worst aspects of netball and association football and thought it'd be a cracking wheeze to make a joke sport out of them.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
compared to most of the other sports this is pretty much crack cocaine

benchmark00

Have watched a fair bit of this recently. Attended a few games etc.

Have to say that the game is not properly felt when merely watched on television. Definitely a game that needs to be consumed live.

Last edited:

benchmark00

Yeah handball chix are elite, except when they start getting to the highest level it seems they grow muscles upon muscles, and become too big.

Daemon

My cousin plays handball for Gujurat, have watched him a few times, definitely agree with the notion that it needs to be watched live rather than on TV.

It's a much more exciting sport to watch compared to netball and volleyball tbh. (cant beat netball chicks tho)