• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Semis and Final Thread

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Gayle obviously trying to impress Ellyse. Who apparently bowls quicker than Vinay Kumar and Balaji, can't say I'm surprised.

stumpski

International Captain
Doherty still round the wicket to Gayle - and goes for 6 first ball. His 16th of the tournament.

Lostman

State Captain
wow.
Australian bowlers didn't seem interested in using the slow/low wickets, chucked up some awful full tosses.

stumpski

International Captain
That may just be one of the worst overs I have ever seen in international cricket.
Every time I see a SLA bowler going round the wicket to a left-handed batsman now, I want to see him thumped for 6 over mid-wicket. So fed up with seeing that line of attack.

Could have been even worse for Australia mind, if Gayle had been able to face more than two balls an over.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I like consistency in my sportsmen, so it's good to see Watto and Warner sledging whether they're chasing 70 or 200.