• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Super 8 Group 2 Discussion - Aus, Ind, Pak and SA

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Fri Sep 28
15th Match, Super Eights, Group 2 - Pakistan v South Africa
R Premadasa Stadium, Colombo

Fri Sep 28
16th Match, Super Eights, Group 2 - Australia v India

Sun Sep 29
19th Match, Super Eights, Group 2 - Australia v South Africa

Sun Sep 29
20th Match, Super Eights, Group 2 - India v Pakistan

Tue Oct 2
23rd Match, Super Eights, Group 2 - Australia v Pakistan

Tue Oct 2
24th Match, Super Eights, Group 2 - India v South Africa

ProteasFan

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
this should be a cracking group. I think the 2 teams that qualify from this group will win the tournament.

On to SA and I think we have a cracking squad of players. we have all our bases covered and I think most would agree that if we play to our potential then we can and we will win. I think we will beat Aus and India but we may come unstuck against Pakistan. ( They have a cracking team and the ease at which they chased down 180 odd was mighty impressive.)

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
De Villiers and Hafeez both individually disagreed completely with every single thing Rameez said there; was hilarious :laugh:

smash84

The Tiger King
wow.....visiting the states and at 6 am in the morning what a nice surprise to find SA 66/4 :D

Also espn showing it live in cricinfo

****.....missed a run out

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
God this is ****ing tedious. No wonder it's the curtain raiser.

Too many spinners. Dull. Dull. Dull.

Fmd it's an unmanly pursuit.