• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Super 8 Group 2 Discussion - Aus, Ind, Pak and SA

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Don't blame Rohit for that dismissal. Yuvi played a **** shot to a straight slower one.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
This must surely be Gambhir's last T20I match. Time to look for a better option- at least one with a better strike rate or a T20 century.

Shri

Mr. Glass
I cannot believe how low raina gets to bat considering how out of form some of our players are, almost feel sorry for the guy.
Raina's best position is #3 in T20s. Kohli could bat at 4 and it wouldn't affect him with the form he is in atm.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Just realised that the Pakistani fans have hung around and that's why anything Saffers do that is good is getting such a loud cheer.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Raina's best position is #3 in T20s. Kohli could bat at 4 and it wouldn't affect him with the form he is in atm.
I know, and he's got one of the better T20I records which is different from just T20 record. Which is why its all the more annoying. But the fact that Rohit Sharma gets to come before him is a joke.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
We need to go beyond this "Rohit Sharma is dire", "Raina can't play the short ball", "Sehwag and Gambhir are struggling", "India has weak bowling"- there is a global problem here. Indians are dreadful at T20Is, and they don't seem to care at all. We see nothing being done to improve their rapidly-declining standing in T20Is, and each time they step out, they have even less of a clue to survive in forty overs.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Good thing is Morkel has bowled out. The rest can be taken for runs if Sharma gets into the zone. Morkel more difficult to slog with his height and angle. Steyn should go for plenty here if he comes back.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Just realised that the Pakistani fans have hung around and that's why anything Saffers do that is good is getting such a loud cheer.
Haha, that's awesome. I've never rooted for SA this hard before.

Come on India, you've had your fun already. Just make it easy for us and capitulate. :)

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
I'd say India need a minimum of 180 to have a chance. This bowling attack is just too weak to defend a small total, part-time support hype notwithstanding. They need to dig all the way down to nine (they bat till nine) to score big.