• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Super 8 Group 2 Discussion - Aus, Ind, Pak and SA

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
:sick:This tournament surely has put the nail into the coffin of t20, Shane Watson being the best player is just obscene, in anyone's language. I'd rather Kohli:sick:

Last edited:

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Watto ticking now. Game over. Should have bowled the spinner, now he is "in" and it will be carnage.

Scaly piscine

Watto ticking now. Game over. Should have bowled the spinner, now he is "in" and it will be carnage.
Well as he's nearing a fifty and he's scored the vast majority of the runs so far South Africa will be still in it if he gets his patented 50 and out. Much more though and it is indeed curtains.

Scaly piscine

Oh god get this ****ing moronic Aussie off TMS. ****ing clueless.

Saying how Parnell used to be an effective bowler. How it's unfair to the fielding side when someone switch hits, how it's unfair to call a leg-side pie a wide because the batsman had a great chance to score. ****ing numpty.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
I swear Parnell gets worse every time he plays. First time I saw him he took 4 for nothing against Australia aged 19. Last time (before today) I watched him he got hit for 32 runs in one over.

Edit: TIme to bring Steyn back?

Last edited:

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
I swear Parnell gets worse every time he plays. First time I saw him he took 4 for nothing against Australia aged 19. Last time (before today) I watched him he got hit for 32 runs in one over.
He then made money, spent it on gold necklaces, got into drink and..., then converted to Islam, still kept drinking and doing what he shouldn't be doing and now three years on he is going for 32 runs an over.

Parnell is someone CSA should really worry.

This has been a hammering. Aus will be hard to beat this tournament.

As for South Africa. AB really isn't the answer as captain. Give up the captaincy and gloves and get back to making runs.