• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Super 8 Group 1 Discussion - Eng, WI, SL and NZ

Athlai

Not Terrible
Our batting line up should be:

Guptill
McCullum
Franklin
Taylor

and then we should just retire our innings after we lose them.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Our batting line up should be:

Guptill
McCullum
Franklin
Taylor

and then we should just retire our innings after we lose them.
Indeed - although I think the other batsman should have to go through the indignity of walking out to bat and hitting their wickets and walking off.

Athlai

Not Terrible
I feel like I was a bit harsh on NcCullum and Vettori. Both are capable of turning the strike. So they can bat 5 and 6.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
How embarrassing the commentators have reduced the game down to whether the English batsman can get some good form out of the chase.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
Alright start going hard out now. There should be 1 over of slogging per wicket in hand according to the random rule I've just devised.

atta boy frinks

Last edited:

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
England been their usual ****house selves on run out opportunities.

Utterly moronic use of Briggs, giving him little chance by using him for not one but two overs with the new ball, then they stick him on against one of the few left handers in NZ's lineup during a phase when they have license to attack.