• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Super 8 Group 1 Discussion - Eng, WI, SL and NZ

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Gutting that came so close to beating the hardest team in the group and are now going to need to beat both England and Windies

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What a game, the cricket was of a pretty good standard too imo. I thought both bowlers did well in their respective super overs, Southee just slipped up in the two deliveries but otherwise he was pretty good.

Himannv

International Coach
Entertaining game and a good win for us in the end despite Sanga's butter fingers. WAC.

Well bowled Malinga!!

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Taylor is a soft **** for not batting first in that super over. Wf is wrong with him?
Can't really disagree with the sentiment that he should have opened. I'd have backed him to hit that ball Guptill got out to for six.

GGG

State Captain
Don't know why Guptil was eevn in the super over, gotta go with game form and it should of been Nichol

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
England you are dead set dumb as **** to continuously bowl short on this pitch to Gayle.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Charles is so bad. Why is he playing international cricket.

He's probably going to play a little cameo of 30 odd to spite me but he really looks clueless out there.