• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Super 8 Group 1 Discussion - Eng, WI, SL and NZ

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bloke was batting outside off stump. Stiff that second wide call.
Yeah, exactly. Don't blame NZ for being upset with that. But there's no point in dwelling on it.

Ooh. A less Millsy fielder may have done a better job of that.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
On another note, with Southee bowling yorkers, we need fine leg back on the fence.
Nice. With that angle to the left hander it was vital. Having a draught horse at short fine leg didn't help either - a younger man would have caught that

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
Deary me, Bumble's 'commentary' is tragic. "I think the key is the fact there have been no boundaries" - don't say Sherlock.

Meridio

International Regular
Out of interest, if it's a tie again, what happens? A super duper over?

EDIT: Cricinfo says it goes on boundary countback. CBF working that out. Just win.
Additionally, I will also explode if Oram is batting.

Last edited:

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Out of interest, if it's a tie again, what happens? A super duper over?

EDIT: Cricinfo says it goes on boundary countback. CBF working that out. Just win.
Additionally, I will also explode if Oram is batting.
NZ will win because hit more boundaries in our innings.

Interesting we're 'opening' with Guppers

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah chasing 10 or 11 would look a lot better. With the second wide McCullum should have been awake to the runout too.

Apparently, SL hit more boundaries in their innings, so we need 14