• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Latest cricket ICC Ranking

Manpreets258

Cricket Spectator
I am a big fan of the cricket and I always watch all the cricket news and getting news from web or news. I am very surprised when I saw Australia is in 11 position in Latest ICC t20 ranking. Australia really need to play well in this format. I saw the Schedule of ICC T20 World Cup 2012 which I love very much cause all the team are balanced and strong and Australia has a good chance to recover his ranking in the T20 world cup. I wish all the team I hope it would be the interesting tournament. I think again India and pakistan will play final. What would you think about this?